- Initial 3 month contract based in Parramatta
- Design and build secure Native Android applications
- Understanding of UX Design
Our client is seeking an experienced Android Developer who will be responsible for the design and build of high quality and secure Native Android applications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for redeveloping and automating a number of business process improvements and capabilities through mobile app services.
- Produce technical designs and build high quality, secure Android applications, in Native mode
- Work with the architect on the design specification (including UX) and component design of mobile applications
- Develop mobile applications that have autocomplete search/predictive search for a local database on the device
- Interact with other project team members, contributing towards prototyping and testing of the mobile applications throughout the application development lifecycle
- Adhere to all our clients\’ policies and guidelines including information security
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager and/or PMO related to delivering / supporting the Program/Project
- Minimum 3 years Java/Native Android development experience on a major ICT program or projects
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in consuming RESTful APIs to realise the functions and features needed for the app;
- Demonstrated experience in building a portfolio of Native applications with preferably a link to applications developed
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to User Experience (UX) design and deliver high quality products that enhances user expectation
- Demonstrated experience in leading, coaching and mentoring a team of developers to achieve the successful development and implementation of end to end solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to deal professionally,tactfully and effectively with various stakeholders (both internally and externally) at all organisational levels
Apply here or contact Andy on 03 8506 6581.