Senior Analyst, Support Role
Large Financial Organisation
Adaps has been scouted to source \”Senior Analyst, Support Role\” for a Large Financial organisation in Melbourne.
We are seeking an intelligent, highly motivated, friendly and versatile person to work with the Digital Technology Operations team within Mobile & Content Support.
So what\’s your role?
- Technology is all about making life easier – but it can only do that when it\’s working properly.
- And that\’s what we need you for. As part of our Digital Support team, your job is to make sure our Digital assets and services are always running smoothly. That means keeping an eye on things like Mobile Internet Banking
- You\’ll be responsible for resolving support issues, raising problem records, providing fail and fix application support and performing change management activities (including approvals).
- And to make sure everything\’s always up to scratch, you\’ll work with other technology groups to run routine maintenance throughout the business and develop systems documentation.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Experience with enterprise monitoring and analytics such as Splunk
- Experience with content management platforms such as AEM
- Experience with cloud computing such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience with content delivery network systems such as Akamai
- Exposure to mobile App Store asset management (iTunes, Google Play)
- Exposure to iOS/Android application development
- Have a good understanding of Websphere applications
- Strong Unix, JAVA, SQL experience.
- Solid understanding of ITIL V3 with Certification.
Additionally, to the skill set, you will have excellent team skills, an eye for process improvement and have some leadership experience to mentor peers in providing the best service to our stakeholders. Most importantly, we need you to be customer focused in your actions and eager to adopt new technologies.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: