- Senior Analyst – Identity Oversight
- Permanent opportunity in Melbourne
- Role is with Tier 1 Bank – Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
- Salary on offer upto $150,000 incl super / annum + Bonus + other perks
- The role requires good understanding of audit methodology, especially evidence gathering and assessment, user access controls, regulatory requirements for IAM, report writing for potential gaps and findings for business consumption and remediation across the enterprise.
About the role: This role is heavily involved in planning and leading responses to both scheduled and ad-hoc audit as they pertain to Identity Services. You will work closely with Enterprise Assurance, Risk and Audit (internal/ external) to demonstrate adherence of applicable IAM controls and policies as per audit and regulatory requirements. You will also assist in co-ordinating and delivering remedial or improvement activities based on audit findings.
- Plan, lead and execute audit engagements from end to end
- Collate evidences and perform control assurance activities to report on existing gaps and failure points
- Conduct walkthroughs of IAM controls with internal and external audit, control testing teams
- Review applicable audit or assurance reports to ascertain remediation plans meet standards, compliance requirements and policies.
- Determine risk posture (as it pertains to the internal identity landscape), ability to govern events, change, issues, actions, and control obligation for IAM business
- Uplift existing processes through gap identification and driving through remediation.
- Assist in building frameworks, monitoring, and reporting, to better demonstrate adherence (to regulator and audit guidelines)
- Present and synthesise information for executive leadership reports
- Collaborate with various divisions (including internal Risk partners) across the bank to establish governance standards
Skills and experience:
- User Access Control testing or Internal/External Audit reviews
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Ability to conduct workshops, investigation, sample testing of IAM controls
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and report writing
- Thought and delivery Leadership to shape the audit and assurance work for IAM division with an aim to reduce overhead and streamline the process
- Establishment of applicable monitoring and review practices
- Reporting of relevant IAM metrics for relevant group and assurance teams
- Awareness of IAM policies, standards, guidelines, and best practices
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.