Permanent Opportunity in Melbourne
The ideal candidates will be working on current technologies provided through Amazon Web Services and Azure. A focus will be placed on your ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of programming languages such as Python, Groovy, Java, Node.js (etc). Experience with infrastructure tools such as Ansible, Terraform and CI/CD pipelines are highly regarded. Also required is hands-on experience with Azure and AWS, particularly with a focus on configuring a secure environment.
- Design and develop the code and structure for CI/CD enabling infrastructure as code.
- Be a go to person for Developers and Service team members for troubleshooting.
- Collect logs and metrics, build dashboards and monitor using Splunk, AppDynamnics and other tools.
- Work on Docker, ECS and serverless technologies.
- Automate using Ansible, Terraform, Python, Bash, Puppet and Packer.
- Design and maintain the Cloud environments
- Support application and infra related to existing CI/CD pipelines and backup platforms like CommVault.
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Work closely with scrum masters, asset designers and data consulting team to determine platform requirements and priorities.
- Strong DevOps experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using a tech stack of GIT, AWS, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Artifactory and Java
- Strong knowledge of monitoring tools like Splunk, AppDynamics, Puppeteer etc.
- Experience working with Artifactory, Git and Git Hub, Bash, Java, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, AWS – EC2, Docker, Kubernetes, Unit Testing using Junit and Nunit, WLST
- Experience with CommVault, Sonarqube, Find bugs, PMD, Groovy, Gradle, Ansible, Selenium, Salesforce DX and Splunk would be considered an advantage
- Experience working with AWS, creating CloudFormation templates and end-to-end Instructure-as-code-automation.
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible and Terraform
- Any knowledge on Kubernetes and Azure is highly beneficial
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0290579052 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.