- Someone who has frontend skills in React JS / Node JS and some integration experience. Also looking for them to have solid Agile experience to assist in scrum master activities / leading a squad.
With a strong focus on investing in our people, we are seeking a Senior Analyst Engineer to join our team. As a senior member of the team, you will be providing technical leadership and mentoring to colleagues, as well as contributing to the overall output from the team.
A strong focus will be placed on your ability to drive market leading development patterns and practices to ensure speed to market is maintained whilst guaranteeing a high quality of output to drive a first-class customer experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We\’re looking for innovators to champion the build it, run it, software lifecycle model, for end-to-end accountability for their solutions.
Working in an Agile scrum team and collaborating with other scrums in the service and teams across the enterprise to deliver on committed features & evergreen software management, as well as regularly celebrating outcomes.
You will assist in leading a high performing culture by motivating and engaging your team and peers. Your experience will enable you to switch between Agile delivery, support, technical guidance, and team uplift.
A focus on the following technical skills:
- ReactJS Web Components
- NodeJS applications
- API/Microservice design
Other skills of benefit:
- Familiarity with agile/lean engineering practices, including:
- Continuous integration/Continuous delivery
- Writing automated tests of varying scope (e.g., unit, integration, performance)
- AWS and/or Azure experience
- Able to document work in ticket system or wiki. (Rally/Confluence)
- Experienced with source control
- Service management, and support
- Strong communication and problem resolution skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.