- Senior Analyst, Engineer – Java, SpringBoot
- Permanent opportunity
- Melbourne Based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $110K/annum incl Super + bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc.
- Experience working in an agile collaborative environment.
- Hands-on Java experience in a complex enterprise-level environment.
- Experience with various frameworks such as Java EE, Spring, Spring boot.
- Experience with test, build and deployment automation tools/libraries such as JUnit, Mockito, Maven, Gradle, JMeter, Artifactory, Jenkins, Terraform.
- Familiarity with SOLID principles, design patterns, REST API and micro-services.
- Experience with the following also strongly preferred: Webservices (REST/SOAP), Client platform, SQL, and CICD pipeline build.
- Experience with distributed, event driven systems and using messaging protocols. Messaging middleware such as IBM MQ, Apache Kafka preferred.
- Experience working with on-prem and cloud environments.
- Analyze, design, implement and enhance features that enhance the business or customer experience.
- Automate technology operational processes, including change deployment, application resilience, monitoring/alerting, and user self-service.
- Taking guidance from the leads, set standards for design, process, and tech workload allocation within the Scrum team. Ensures sufficient design guidance exists at story kick-off.
- Take ownership and accountability for production service, including fix on fail, problem investigation, root cause determination and resolution.
- Participate in delivery of automated production change, understanding change content, executing change control procedures, appropriate technical and business verification, and user communications.
- Participate in and provide quality assurance activities, including code reviews, white-box testing, test coverage for own work, and test framework maintenance. Debugging and fixing code defects.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.