- Senior Analyst Engineer – Java, Node.js, Python
- Permanent career opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Melbourne CBD
- Must be cloud certified in AWS Solution Architect, Jenkins, Docker & Postgres
- Nice to have – Building & Deploying exp in AWS, Soft environmental issues
- Salary ranges from $135K – $155K (Inc. Super) / annum + Bonus + other perks!
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Work closely with Product Owners, Delivery Owners and Solution Designers to determine platform requirements and priorities.
- Drive complex features from design to high-quality outcomes in production in a buildrun environment
- Creating code, development practices and guidelines that enable development with industry best practice
- Adherence to engineering standards, code quality, development guardrails, testing etc.
- Resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery
- Contribute to the improvement of the Design and Development capability; drive the maturation of Software Engineering as a valued discipline in the Technology Operating model
- Maintain software and infrastructure currency, capacity and performance. Participate in back-up / DR tests and other related governance and attestations
Skills & Experience:
- Career as a developer with proven technical experience of designing, building and delivering in complex environments
- Full stack experience working with automation, security, monitoring and alerting tooling
- Experience designing and developing platforms from a functional and technical perspective
- A CI/CD mindset with experience and capability across a range of DevOps and automation tools (GitHub, SonarQube, Jenkins, Artifactory, Checkmarx, Prisma and SonaType )
- knowledge of test automation, AWS cloud, APIs and microservices
- Deep understanding of Micro-Service and Micro-Frontend technologies
- Experience in working with Product Owners and senior stakeholders with conflicting priorities
- Change management, including Operational Readiness
- Ensure all systems, platforms and applications are compliant with and operating to relevant security and data protection standards
- Extensive cloud experience (AWS certified) with Container (Docker) and Database (Postgres) knowledge
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.