- Software Engineer / Software & Application Programmer
- Permanent role
- Salary: $100K + Super and Benefits
- Great opportunity to work with Government
- Work from Office
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Analyst Engineer (Java) for a Government @ Sydney.
- Great fundamental knowledge and experience with Java 9+, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring data and hibernate.
- 5+ years of experience designing and building microservices, demonstrating understanding of microservices and web services concepts (REST, SOAP), design patterns and architecture principles.
- Experience with tooling and infrastructure; Gradle, Maven, Tomcat, WebSphere, SQL/NoSQL databases
- Proficient with automated unit/functional/performance testing (Junit, Mockito, Power Mock, JMeter)
- Exposure to working with CI/CD (Jenkins) and AWS
- Git for version control, branching and merging practices.
- Understanding of how to build performant, testable, and maintainable code.
- Strong documentation skills, including documenting standard operating procedures and build and configuration guides.
- Interact with Quality Assurance personnel throughout the application development lifecycle.
- Work with development teams to support and maintain existing production code in the field and develop and deliver new enhancements and products.
- Operational support related to incident analysis, design, development and testing, product deployment life cycles and bug fixes.
- Enjoy learning, sharing and mentoring with teammates and working collaboratively to provide the best service to our stakeholders.
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to hybrid and web-based application development, analyze, and evaluate the System program needs.
- Excellent communication and stakeholders management skills
- Certifications in Java, Oracle, PEGA (Robotics System Architect) ) & PEGA(Business Architect) are desirable
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop flowcharts, Layouts, and Documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Document and demonstrate the solutions by developing documentation, code comments, and clear code.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems.
- Researching, Consulting, Analyzing, and evaluating system program needs
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features.
- Execute full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Write well-designed, testable code with comments.
- Performa Unit tests
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Enhancing Applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, change management,
- Making recommendations and designing and implementing new systems.
- Maintaining and improving existing code bases and executing peer reviews of the code changes
- Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns and developing SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions.
- Outstanding and all-around communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to manage Teams and leadership skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 03 7068 5800 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.