- Senior Analyst, Engineer – Datastage or ETL and SSIS
- Permanent opportunity
- Melbourne Based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $120K/annum incl Super + bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc.
- 7+ years of experience in software development with demonstrated experience in Datastage or SSIS.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science or a related discipline.
- Advanced skills and knowledge of one of the major relational database packages such as Oracle or SQL Server.
- Desirable – Experience working with Jenkins, Git, Ansible, AppDynamics and Splunk.
- Desirable – AWS/Azure knowledge, especially using CLI and automation techniques.
- Experience working in an Agile development lifecycle.
- Ability to understand the business needs/requirements and translate these requirements into well-designed solutions
- Skills in analytical / problem-solving and in time and resource management
- Design, develop and deliver user stories as part of the software build.
- Active contributions in Agile effort estimations to implement the software user stories – and then in development and validating the components.
- Contribute to User Stories creation including but not limited to Acceptance Criteria
- Perform Root Cause Analysis and fixes on issues discovered in the software components.
- Proactively address issues discovered in software components and infrastructure.
- Ensuring that solutions are developed within agreed budgets and time frames and achieving necessary design and systems security standards.
- Providing technical mentoring and guidance to less experienced members of the team.
- Participate in environments creation/management, software configuration management and deployment / production releases.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the platform.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.