- Senior Analyst Engineer
- Permanent opportunity
- Melbourne Based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $145K incl Super + bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
- 7+ years of technology experience keeping up with latest trends, including the ability to read and write code
- Must be able to create integration designs from a set of functional and non-functional requirements gathered from the business.
- Must have strong attention to detail and proper presentation of graphics, information and integration diagrams.
- Solutions must cater to project-level engineering/implementation and high-level architecture audience.
- Must have delivery lead skillset to be able to delegate and distribute tasks to integration business analysts and Adobe Marketing SMEs
- Strong lens on security analysis and thinking. This goes beyond technical knowledge and understanding of encryption algorithms.
- Must be able to see all implementations and deliverables from a security and risk perspective.
- Must have experience working with enterprise-level data integration deliveries (Batch/API).
- Must be able to analyze and understand current data integration environment, and provide solution improvements
- Exposure to multiple development methodologies, particularly agile methodology.
Desirable skills & knowledge:
- Adobe Campaign Manager and good to have Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Exposure to the Banking industry. Good to have NAB experience dealing with various service teams like myid, splunk, B2B, Azure AD, Apps Proxy, Security Architecture and Service Architecture
- Monitoring, logging, integrating legacy data stores, network proxies and authentications.
- Data Migration/Data Remediation with compliance mindset.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Molly on 03 8804 5882 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.