- Cloud Engineer
- Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $150,000 incl super / annum + Bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
Terraform, building multi cloud environments, deployments, AWS or Azure
- 3+ years working in with public cloud (AWS/Azure), certification an advantage.
- Experience of modern secure software development practices & mentoring teams to improve their practices.
- Building CI/CD pipeline automation, tooling (Github, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker) and Compliance as code.
- Serverless, Microservice & Container based applications
- Knowledge of any of the following: Python, Java, Typescript, React, Cloudformation
- Jira/Confluence, MS Teams for workflow & collaboration
Key technical skills
- AWS services such as EC2, RDS, EBS, S3, VPC\’s, ELB, auto-scaling, as well as experience with Desired State Configuration (DSC), CI/CD Pipelines, Git code management, developing infrastructure-as-code (IAC), etc.
- In addition to a good understanding of AWS as a cloud platform, experience with Terraform deployments, AWS Cloud Watch & Cloud Trail, AWS Backup, etc.
- Also confident with all related technologies and services around Virtual Machines/containers such as automated image creation and deployment, load balancers, scale sets, security groups, virtual networks and building to High Availability resilient designs across availability zones, regions or clouds.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.