- Enterprise Agile Coach – 12 month contract
- Sydney CBD Location
- Large Financial Organisation with Plenty of opportunities
- Experience required in coaching at General Manager or Head of level
An opportunity exists for an Agile Delivery Coach who will be responsible for ensuring that our client Agile Delivery Capability continues to grow and deliver to their customers.
You will be working with communities and other process leads on strategic initiatives such as aligning and integrating delivery standards with other project lifecycle practices.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Expert skills in Agile behaviors, artifacts, engineering practices and team practices, and be able to demonstrate how these can be risk-based tailored to each projects particular circumstances.
- Agile Coaching, Training, Mentoring and Consulting
- Ability to inspire, drive and embed agile process change in a large and complex organizations across different business units.
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team of other Agile Delivery coaches.
- In-depth understanding and appreciation of how Agile as a process delivers to the concerns of organisational leaders in a large and complex environment.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your agile leadership in one of Australia\’s largest financial institutions. Your innovation, can-do attitude and experience in agile process change will see you highly regarded.
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS WORD format to Nitin Verma quoting REF: 12806 for a confidential review. For further queries, please call Nitin on 0433212134.