- Contract!! 12 mths + ext
- Generous pay!!
Security Management Specialist – ArcSight Analytics
- Generous pay rate!!
- Long term contract (12 mths + view to extend)
One of our large premium clients is currently looking for a Security Management Specialist with ArcSight Analytics Development experience.
Australian Citizens are highly encouraged to apply!
- Analyse information systems and their security environment.
- Develop analytics to highlight risk events and behaviors
- Develop analytics that identify anomalous activity
- Contribute to the development of a framework for prioritizing, triaging and responding to alerts and incidents.
- Maintain and improve existing ArcSight content and reporting
Skills (Key Selection criteria):
1. ArcSight Analytics Development experience.
2. Good knowledge and experience of current developments and trends in IT systems.
3. Extensive knowledge of information systems security principles, practices and technologies.
4. Excellent problem-solving and prioritisation skills.
5. Good interpersonal skills in interacting with customers, colleagues and other technical staff.
6. A proven ability to document technical processes.
7. Effective oral and written communication skills.
8. Administrative skills, including time management.
Candidates must be willing to obtain a TSPV security clearance. Please apply with your profile along with Key Selection Criteria and two references.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: httpssss://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: httpsss://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au