- Contract Opportunity in Melbourne
- Large Insurance company
Role Summary: Directly supporting the Security Transformation programme, the BA will in conjunction with Business Units and IS functions, define Business and Functional Requirements for prioritised business needs and provide support with development and testing as required.
- 5 years+ experience as a Technical Business Analyst
- Cyber security analysis and delivery experience
- Have conducted business process analysis and customer interviews to derive compliance & certification of IAM-integrated applications.
- Ideally demonstrate experience with the assessment of business requirements against the capabilities of SailPoint IIQ.
- Ideally demonstrate an understanding of the CyberArk Core Privileged Access model and the ability to consult with the business on its\’ application.
- Extensive working experience with Agile projects using Scrum (including story definition, acceptance criteria and backlog grooming)
- Demonstrated expertise with liaising directly with Business functions to define Business Requirements and Functional requirements that underpin business change programs which impacts Access Management, Identity Life cycle Management, Privileged Access Management, Reporting, and analytics
- Strong Stakeholder management experience, particularly in liaising between Business & IT functions to initiate and implement the development, delivery and support of solutions.
- Knowledge of SailPoint IdentityIQ or equivalent Identity Governance tools
- Knowledge of CyberArk\’s Core Privileged Access model.
- Good to have: Security and Risk Management knowledge of information security and risk control frameworks such as NIST
- Excellent communication skills / collaboration skills a must.
How to Apply :
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on (02) 9057 9052 or email for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.