- Permanent Role
- Salary upto $140k Inc Sup
- Melbourne based
- Large Financial Organisation
- Work with Business stakeholders to identify and understand required business value for proposed work.
- Work with stakeholders to gain a full understanding of their requirements and translate that into user stories.
- Ensure delivery aligned to business outcomes.
- Consider the end-to-end flow including business stakeholders who need to be involved in set-up, on-going maintenance or business support as well as expected outcome.
- Identify any investigations needed to explore more options, or to validate assumptions before committing to a solution
- Demonstrate customer centricity and their values, fostering collaboration across teams and business units.
- Ensure stakeholders are fully engaged throughout delivery.
- Coordinate and drive the team towards the successful delivery of a particular feature of your service. Implement processes, practices, and tools allow for multiple paths of delivery. I.e., create simplified, consistent, reusable, efficient and flexible methodologies
- Take care of all the technical issues that involves the development and especially the delivery of a new requirements end-to-end.
- Guide the AGILE and feature initiatives through coaching and mentoring
Must have experience:
- Experience: 10+ years\’ experience in IT, 1+ years as a Feature lead and/or 5+ years or Scrum Master focused title/role
- Experience: 2 years\’ minimum experience in Banking and Finance and applications
- Agile (technical) project management. Lead Agile teams through multiple software releases involving embedded SDLC process
- Agile leadership: Lead multiple Agile teams on methodologies with knowledge of embedded SDLC process
- Basic Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget).
- Frameworks: Development and delivery frameworks, design patterns,
- Delivery Models: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
- Activity Reporting/Repository: JIRA/Confluence experience
- Industry: Financial Services/Banking Application experience
Nice to have:
- Data Lake experience
- Data Migration / ETL experiences
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.