- Scrum Master / Agile – Macquarie Park NSW
- Certified Scrum Master – Leadership role
- Permanent or contract opportunities
Seeking an experienced Scrum Master for a permanent position in Macquarie Park NSW.
A well known product development organisation in Macquarie Park is seeking a Scrum Master to work across a multitude of projects on a permanent basis.
- Responsible for the overall scrum Process and for establishing the Scrum environment
- Coordination with the product owner(s) to ensure that the pipeline of work is prioritised before key Scrum activities
- Overall guide the Scrum teams and team members in the use of Scrum
- Responsible for sprint deliveries as per agreed timelines with the product owner and as estimated by the team
- Undertake Sprint planning, reviews, retrospectives
- Maintain the Scrum artefacts, including velocity, release / sprint planning, Burndown and retrospectives, definitions of done etc
- Previous experience in using and configuring TFS for a Scrum environment is a must!
- Organise and facilitate release planning, meetings and product reviews.
- Scrum Master certification (mandatory)
- Development background preferred
- Hands-on experience as a Scrum Master in a leadership role
- Experience using SQL Server / stored procedures is preferred
- Experience in setting up and using TFS in a Scrum environment
- Previous experience in software development of .NET applications using C# preferred
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300 for further information.