- 12 Months Contract (with a view to extension)
- Large Government client
- Location: Parramatta, Sydney
- Rate on offer upto $1088 per day (Incl super)
- Candidate must hold Australian Citizenship
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by client
- Experience in 2 or more ServiceNow implementations and understanding of at least 2 of the following functionalities : ITBM, ITSM, GRC, HR Service Delivery, Custom Apps, Asset Management.
The Scrum Master will provide leadership to multiple Scrum teams and perform the role of Senior Business Analyst on the BluePortal project. The successful candidate in this position will be an agile practitioner with extensive business analysis experience.
- Ownership of the streams of work within the BluePortal Project, facilitating Scrum events and managing throughput.
- Coordinate, host and facilitate workshops with the organisation and develop business requirements for the implementation.
- Develop a clear understanding of customer needs and incorporate them into a solution and communicate them to developers through wireframes and the backlog.
- Develop the program and team backlog, documenting epics and stories.
- Assist in the building of roadmaps, Kanban boards, value chains, epics, and MVP.
- Continuous interactions with the team and the product owners to elicit and ensure requirements are accurately captured, prioiritsed and translated into the product faithfully.
- Manage stakeholder expectations, drive MVP discussions, and continuously manage the Project backlog.
- Work with the Development and Project Management Teams to identify opportunities to improve the flow of work.
- Required to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during the contract period.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve – 0480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
If you are a Scrum Master having exp in Business Analyst, Service Now & currently holds Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
For Search purposes – Scrum Master, Business Analyst, Service Now, ITBM, ITSM, GRC, HR Service Delivery, Custom Apps, Asset Management.