- Melbourne based (Hybrid model – 2 days from office)
- Multiple roles (2-3 years exp & more than 5+ years)
- Daily Rate – $850/day (Inc. Super)
- 6 Months Contract Opportunity
- Exp with Workday or HCM or payroll transformation will be a plus
Scrum Master within the Global HCM & Payroll Transformation Program. This role supports delivery orchestration by engaging business stakeholders and scrum teams, instilling the agreed-to Agile process, and fostering an environment of high performance, continuous flow, and relentless improvement. You will work closely with the Senior Scrum Lead, vendors and our external delivery partner (GSI partner). The successful applicant will support management of the program scrum and working closely across the integration delivery teams.
- Manage a strong pipeline of demand, plan capacity and workforce management across the program
- Facilitate and support Scrum events using Agile practices, tools and processes and create consistency of delivery practices across the teams
- Maintain sprint flow by minimising external disturbances, manage risks or impediments and remove blockers and hurdles
- Represents the business in validating and prioritizing the requirements throughout the SDLC
- Leverage your technical skills to close the communication gap between engineering and the rest of the world
- Link issues together as symptoms of the same root problem as well as have an ability to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs
- Build and improve communication (and trust), understand, analyse and troubleshoot each step in the SDLC
- Influence technology decision making, liaise with stakeholders to support any changes to the business ask and/or support conversations with 3rd parties
- Ability to lead multiple squads (typically 4-5) simultaneously.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience as a Scrum Master, Scrum Lead, or a related role
- Payroll or Human Capital Management experience highly advantageous
- Experience across Agile and adaptive delivery models and mindsets
- Leading teams of 10+ people
- Understanding of API Management/Lifecycle, Gateway, and Microservices advantageous
- Strong understanding of data, source systems, cloud technologies, data & analytics and platforms
- Experience with Rally is advantageous.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
If you have good level of Scrum Master experience and currently holds Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
For Search purposes – Scrum Master, Payroll, HCM, Payroll Transformation