- Strong experience across SAP HR
- Must have previous experience leading a team
- Initial 12 month contract
Our client, a high profile organisation located in the Melbourne CBD, is seeking an experienced SAP Project Manager with HR Payroll experience for a 12 month contract.
The role of the Lead SAP Project Manager will be to successfully manage the implementation of new SAP HR/ Payroll systems. You will have proven experience delivering complex SAP projects in a challenging and complex environment.
You will have:
- Minimum of 5+ years\’ experience as a SAP Project Manager with deep technical capability in end to end HR Payroll processing and service delivery
- Proven & demonstrated experience in SAP implementation projects across various SAP HR Modules with a preference in HR Payroll
- Strong leadership skills: previous project management and team management environment in the SAP space
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing scheduling, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of initiative
- Experience end-to-end payroll processing
- Demonstrated commercial acumen to interpret and analyse complex IT projects including the financial management of project budgets.
- Proven track record in managing simultaneous projects in high-pressure, challenging environments.
- Strong vendor and stakeholder engagement and management skills
The ideal candidate will have the ability to drive SAP projects to success with a high attention to detail. They will also have a strong track record leading and providing direction for a team, whilst also forging solid relationships with senior management and key stakeholders.
Apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV in word format. For any questions surrounding the role call Cass on 03 8506 6578 and quote job reference number 11958.