- SAP FICO Consultant
- Salary on offer upto $130k/annum + bonus + benefits
- Permanent opportunity
- Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne
About the role:
This position is to predominantly provide Functional Support for SAP Finance, specifically SAP GL. You will be assisting the Finance Design Lead throughout the entire lifecycle of initiatives and projects from the initiation to the build/test and then deployment. You will also be at times required to provide operational support to a high degree of quality across all the Finance applications and within defined Service Level Agreements.
As an SAP Functional specialist, you will be involved in embedding a culture of continuous improvement across the SAP platform driving simplified processes, self-service capability, self-healing, no-touch operations, high level of automation and a superior user experience.
The successful candidate is a very self-sufficient individual, who enjoys working in a high-performance team. The work will require interaction with a diverse group of stakeholders from technology and the business.
What you will bring:
- Successfully completed at least 3 – 5+years of experience as a SAP Finance/FICO on some large/global SAP environments
- Experience in SAP Finance including SAP General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Cost Centre/Profit Centre/Project accounting and Accounts Payable.
- Understanding of the Finance value chain in a large corporate environment
- Experienced in IT Service management including risk management
- Deep understanding of Finance business processes
- Solid understanding of current and emerging SAP technology trends
- Previous experience with integration between SAP and to other third-party systems (both cloud and on-premise)
- Functional experience in self-serve applications is desirable
- Previous experience in the Financial Services industry is highly regarded
- Hands on experience in S/4 HANA Finance is desirable
- Hands on expertise in use of automation/productivity tools such as Selenium, Winshuttle, Auto SDK, Pega is beneficial
- Degree or tertiary education in Technology/Computing/Finance discipline preferred
- CPA or CA qualification preferred
- Desirable for certifications in SAP
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.