- Multiple contract roles available
- SD/ APO/ FI-CO modules
- Previous experience in the FMCG sector highly regarded!
Our client, a Manufacturing giant, requires multiple skilled SAP consultants to uplift their current environment on various existing and new projects. Key modules include – SD/ APO/ FI-CO.
In this role you will be responsible for providing ongoing support and supporting mini projects, as well as implementing improvements across the existing SAP modules. You will have the opportunity to work within a great company that has a fantastic culture and work ethic.
- 3+ years\’ experience across various SAP manufacturing modules – special focus on SD/ APO/ FI-CO
- Previous experience in the FMCG/ manufacturing sector highly regarded!
- Solid documentation and testing skills
- Ability to actively identify and improve SAP solutions, processes and functionality
- Well-developed problem solving skills and a strong customer focus
- Excellent business, written, and communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to really showcase and improve your existing SAP skills within an end user environment. You will have the opportunity to be involved in a massive new SAP implementation project, getting your hands dirty with new technologies!
Call Cass Drum on 03 8506 6578 should you have any questions, otherwise please apply using the link below. Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially.