- SAP HR experience required
- Melbourne CBD
- 3 – 6 month initial contract
An exciting opportunity has emerged for a SAP Developer with strong commercial experience around the HR/ Workflow space for an initial 3 – 6 month contract in the Melbourne CBD. This position will cover the end-to-end project lifecycle, with a focus on design, coding, testing and deployment of SAP development for various SAP solutions.
- Experience using Webdynpro ABAP and HCM forms
- Proficient in the use of RFC Calls, BAPIS, FTP, SAP Connect to interface to and from SAP
- Code and support applications utilising ABAP OBJECTS
- Support existing SAP Workflows as well as design new ones utilising existing SAP Business Objects
- Use SAP enhancement framework available from ECC6 to modify standard SAP programs
- Use of web services utilising SOAP, UDDI, WSDL and XML
The ideal candidate will have the ability to drive SAP development to ensure requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames, delivering quality services and solutions. Working with a supportive team and a performance-oriented Manager this excellent opportunity will see you advance your development skills whilst gaining exposure within a complex and corporate environment.
Apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV in word format. For any questions surrounding the role call Cass on 03 8506 6578 and quote job reference number 12036.