- Permanent career opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Melbourne based role
- Salary: $145k (Inc. Super)
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc.
- Must have experience in Fiori and ABAP
Will work closely with SAP Design Leads and Functional Consultants throughout the entire lifecycle of initiatives from initiation to build, test, deployment and transition to operational support.
As a Senior SAP Developer, you will be involved in the development of technology solutions in and around the current SAP environment to address current business problems and to establish new capabilities that are. self-servicing, self-healing, no-touch operation, with a high level of automation, providing superior user experience will be the underpinning technology directions for the future platform.
- Provide technical expertise, provide estimations and define dependencies
- Build apps in both Eclipse and Webide
- Develop test scripts, create test data and execution of test scenarios for unit/functional and regression testing
- Support solutions post deployment
- Support project leads in risk and issues management
- Continuously assess new functions/technologies related to SAP to advise on trends and directions as input into the technical/functional roadmaps
The successful candidate will have proven experience with HR, FI and Procurement modules and be highly skilled in performance management/tuning of Fiori and ABAP, including the successful completion of full lifecycle projects in a large/global SAP environment as a SAP Technical consultant.
In addition, you will demonstrate expertise in SAP and Fiori upgrades and have a solid understanding of workflows, security, SAP Authentication and Authorisation (including HR structural Authorisations). You will have proven experience building integrations to on premise and cloud base applications using different integration patterns (file based, Web Services/API, PI/PO) and integration products like Mulesoft or SAP Cloud Platform.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Expertise designing and developing SAP solutions using ABAP, UI5, Java, OData, Webservices, SOAP/XML etc.
- Hands-on experience with SAP HANA* Expertise in code review and quality assurance
- Experience in building batch scheduling in a highly complex integrated environment
- Good understanding on shell and SQL scripting
- Hands-on experience with automation tools related to the SAP platform and automation testing
- Test Management involving creating the test scripts, creating test data and executing the test scenarios for Unit/Functional and Regression testing.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
If you have some level of programming experience using SAP ABAP & FIORI, and currently holds Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
For Search purposes – SAP Developer, SAP ABAP, FIORI, FI, HR, HANA.