SAP CRM Middleware & PO/PI Consultants
Canberra Location + Contract Position
Large Federal Government + Long Term Project
One of our federal client located in Canberra is looking for SAP PO/PI Consultants to provide specialist SAP skills for support and assistance in delivering a range of deliverables. Resource is required to focus on a number of issues in relation to the departments SAP products, and provide SAP based services to focus on a number of issues in relation to the departments SAP products.
- Provide expertise to identify and resolve incidents/problems in CRM middleware and PO/PI functionality.
- Generate technical specs as required.
- Adhere to Federal client SAP development standards.
- Knowledge transfer to the federal client staff and mentoring subject matter experts.
- Demonstrated 5+ years using SAP Process Integration product to mediate between sender and receiver systems including SAP and non-SAP Systems.
- Demonstrated Experience with large scale SAP implementations with at least 4 end to end implementations.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing and resolving issues with integration scenarios in a high-volume production environment.
- Demonstrated experience in performance tuning integration scenarios in a high-volume Production environment
- SAP PO/PI Certification.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and supporting .Net based Proxy integration, file and SOAP based interfaces, and processes
- Have worked with ASAP and AGILE/Scrum methodologies.
- Ability to work extended hours if required.
- Demonstrated sound communication, negotiation and liaison skills and problem-solving skills.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
How to Apply :
Please apply using the link below with your resume in word format. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: