- SAP Administrator / Office paying up to $400 per day
- 3 Month Contract role in Mulgrave
- BOM (Bill of Materials), SAP B1 – Business One, Manufacturing
Adaps are looking for a SAP Administrator for a Contract role in Mulgrave
You will be responsible for administering, configuring and improving/streamlining processes in SAP B1 in particular the BOM (Bill of Materials).
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing Administration and Support of SAP B1 applications by troubleshooting, detecting and correcting faults/inefficiencies etc.
- Liaise with senior stakeholder to determine improvements and other technical/end user staff to ensure improvements meet business requirements
- Implement improvements and corrections to current templates, systems and processes
- Contribute to developing continuous improvement within the organisation
- Document business process and flows
- Gather and analyse business requirements
- Demonstrated ability in the administration and configuration of SAP B1
- Extensive experience and knowledge of SAP B1 and BOM (Bill of Materials) as well as BOM concepts and utility
- Experience setting up BOM in a manufacturing setting
- Extensive experience optimising and ensuring best practice for BOM is applied
- Experience documenting business processes and workflows
- Demonstrated ability to deal professionally, tactfully and effectively with various stakeholders (both internally and externally) at all organisational levels
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call David on 03 8506 6558. Applications close on 29/02/2016.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps is an approved Standard Business Sponsor with the ability to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: