SAP ABAP Developers
- SAP ABAP Developers
- Location: Canberra
- 12 months contract on a view to extend
- Australian Citizenship with Baseline Clearance
One of our Federal clients located in Canberra is looking for SAP HR/Payroll in analysing and developing appropriate solutions (design and configuration) within SAP HCM modules including Payroll, Time Management, Organisation Management and EHS Prepare Functional specifications.
- Extensive SAP HCM Payroll and Time Evaluation experience;
- Implementation experience on least 5 full cycle SAP projects with the relevant modules;
- Minimum of 10 years SAP experience;
- Integration experience between multiple SAP modules and systems;
- Ability to translate business needs into functional and/or technical requirements and design;
- Ability to deliver business requirements using standard SAP functionality;
- Ability to rigorously test system solutions with real business scenarios;
- Proven track record of problem solving in a complex and diverse technology environment;
- Ability to work in a continually changing environment;
- Ability to work closely with colleagues and in a team environment;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills including the ability to articulate IT trends to management and staff;
- Ability to adapt and apply existing techniques and methodologies;
- Demonstrated experience in training and knowledge transfer;
- Specified Personnel must hold a current Australian Government Security Clearance (AGSVA) or be willing to undergo and obtain an AGSVA clearance (Baseline clearance as a minimum);
- Specified Personnel must be willing to undergo and obtain an Employment Suitability Clearance (ESC);
- Use and knowledge of ChaRM component with SAP SOLMAN.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Job Ref: 12917