SAP ABAP Developer/Analyst
- Federal Government Agency /Australian Citizen / Canberra
- Initial Contract till June 2018 + extension option of 2×12 months
One of our federal client located in Canberra is looking for SAP ABAP Developer /Analyst to provide specialist SAP skills for support and assistance in delivering a range of deliverables. Resource is required to focus on a number of issues in relation to the departments SAP products, and provide SAP based services to focus on a number of issues in relation to the departments SAP products.
- Minimum 8 years demonstrated experience in SAP ABAP Object Oriented development within a large organisation (preferably within a Federal Government).
- Demonstrated experience with large scale SAP implementations using SAP technologies in SAP CRM and SAP ECC with at least 4 end to end implementations.
- Expertise in building SAP NW OData services, customizations, enhancements of OData services using DDIC, RFC, BOR and complex models.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing and resolving issues in a high-volume production environment.
- ABAP Certification.
- Hands on experience with SAP CRM guided procedures and Integration of CRM components with BRF+.
- Have worked with ASAP and AGILE/Scrum methodologies.
- Ability to work extended hours if required.
- Demonstrated sound communication, negotiation and liaison skills and problem-solving skills.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Please apply using the link below with your resume in word format. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: