- Immediate start required!
- Provide critical BAU support
- Strong SAP ABAP experience necessary
Our client, a prominent organisation located in the Melbourne CBD, is looking for a SAP BAU Support Analyst to join them for an initial 6-month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day 1st line support of the SAP related incidents for the SAP environment and peripheral systems within the organisation.
The role is in place to ensure a continuous and improving service, looking to prevent incidents rather than react to those occurring to ensure issues are prevented before affecting the organisation.
To be successful in this role, you will have a mix of the following:
- Able to liaise with key stakeholders, Solution Delivery Managers, Incident Managers, Continual Improvement Manager, IT projects Team, Service Transition Manager, third parties and other BAU Leads to determine priorities and agree/set expectations
- Experience supporting an existing SAP landscape, with strong experience using SAP ABAP
- Able to work with the other SAP team managers to identify service improvements to prevent rather than react
- Ability to provide Management Information and ad-hoc queries from the business often at short notice
- A flexible and can-do attitude with the ability to breakdown complex issues and apply different approaches to arrive at the most favourable options
This contract will commence ASAP and your day-to-day tasks will include liaising with the various Functional Consultants, developing the technical specifications, analysing ongoing problems and finding solutions and documenting your work.
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #11997.