- Salesforce Developer
- 12 months contract with Large Government Department
- Sydney Based role
- Rate on offer upto $1200/day
- 10+ years\’ experience with Salesforce application design and development, relevant Salesforce certifications, UI design experience and CX techniques.
- Integration and data design, development, and processing experience
- 5+ years\’ experience with cloud-based environments and products (AWS, Azure).
- 3+ years performing production support duties.
- 5+ years\’ experience in working in DevOps and Agile (Scrum/Kanban) environments and processes and within SDLC, CI / CD frameworks.
- Derive, apply, and enforce best practices in architecture, design, and coding to enable agility and delivery of high-quality products and solutions.
- A demonstrated agile mindset in delivery and ability to build strong relationships with cross functional teams.
- Experience working in CI / CD (Jenkin), TDD, BDD, automated testing.
- Experience working with business teams and representatives as well as teams from other agencies and divisions to scope and estimate solutions.
- Experience in validating and eliciting functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience working in multiple projects, enhancements, and support tasks.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to craft a robust and comprehensive solution.
- Experience working with Confluence and Jira or other Agile tools.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or computing discipline.
- Extensive experience working in an operational / BAU capacity with a clear focus on customer service and customer facing channels.
- Strong communication skills as required to support management of major incident, workshops, issues resolution sensitive to the needs of customer expectations.
- Strong stakeholder management skill including distributed team management and partner consortium management.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.