- Mount Waverly location
- Immediate start – Interview tomorrow and early next week!
- National Salesforce implementation project
A Salesforce Project Manager is required for a 12-month contract position based in Melbourne. A great opportunity to put your vast leadership and project management skills into practice in a great organisation.
- Manage end to end delivery of the Salesforce roles out Nationwide
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Work closely with Salesforce functional and technical teams to delivery excellent solutions to the Salesforce platform.
- Build on your experience of delivering on time and on budget for multinational projects (experience of large enterprise budgets desired)
- 3 years\’ project manager experience on Enterprise Salesforce projects
- 5-8 years Project management experience leading diverse teams and project streams
- Proven track record of developing an end to end Salesforce.com implementation
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Able to determine analytical solutions
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Deep understanding of organizational change management principles
Apply now by submitting your CV in word format. Please call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for further information. Please not that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.