- Salesforce Developer – Permanent position
- Melbourne VIC – Financial Services
- ASAP start – Visualforce, Conga Composer
Seeking a results orientated Salesforce Developer who is customer focused and self-motivated to support clients\’ requirements.
A Salesforce Developer with Conga and Visualforce experience is required for a permanent position in Melbourne CBD. The role is with a company focussed on a financial product.
- Development and configuration of Salesforce.com
- Business process design, technical documentation and system configuration
- Lead CRM development projects from conceptualization to implementation
- Develop custom solutions in the Salesforce platform and build integration points between Salesforce and back-end systems
- Design Salesforce solutions and form effective project plans
- Add value in all stages of project work (definition, development, deployment)
- Development on-target Salesforce solutions, Visualforce, leveraging Force.com sites, Conga composer and other technologies
- Play a lead role evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons and develop plans for their implementation
- Maintain currency with Salesforce development best practices.
- Experience in building reports and dashboards for Sales Management users with direct experience in Salesforce.com
- Configuration, reporting and workflows experience along with good exposure to integration
- Understanding of database concepts and ability to provide support into requirements for system development
- Ability to manage rapid implementation of technologies in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce.com administration, integration tools, and APIs
- Demonstrated experience with Conga composer
- Experience supporting Salesforce, including; Application customization, Reporting tools, Data import/export tools and API integration
- Ability to design solutions and form/drive related plans
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s) and industry certifications.
Apply here or contact Damian on 03 8506 6553.