- Salesforce Developer
- 3 Months Contract on a view to extend
- Large Government client
The program will digitise all paper-based transactions with a single digital solution for all firearms transactions. The project will ensure real-time based firearms tracking and provides the ability to report and audit on firearms movement. This will eliminate cumbersome and time-consuming data entry tasks for registry staff and ensures in achieving compliance across client Dealers Community.
The platform will provide dashboards and reports on the firearms transactions across client. Management can use these reporting tools to address bottlenecks and improve service efficiency across the organisation.
The program will leverage many Salesforce technologies:
Community Portal, Service Cloud, Custom Apps, HR Service Delivery, Analytics
The Salesforce Developers will be senior resources working on a Salesforce implementation. These roles will work on the delivery of the agency\’s vision of a Salesforce Communities to engage various external stakeholders. The successful candidates in these positions will be experienced Salesforce developers with broad and deep understanding of the product.
- Configure integration of Salesforce with other applications and technologies, including Identity Management, Mulesoft & Document Management systems.
- Ability to design and develop complex design patterns for Apex like trigger factories, modular utilities and interfaces.
- Ability to develop UI interfaces with strict WCAG 2.0 accessibility requirements, client branding and design standards.
- Ability to understand continuous deployment and basic DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket and documentation tools such as Confluence.
- Work within the agile development methodology, participating in all Scrum events.
- Adhere to all client policies and guidelines including information security.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated Salesforce administration and development experience with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Salesforce platform and modules.
- Demonstrated integration development experience with Salesforce and other platforms in large and complex organisations.
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge and experience of Salesforce at an architectural level;
- Demonstrated Communities Development – HTML5, LWC, CSS and web development skills;
- Demonstrated Salesforce administration and support functions – upgrades, patching, plugins and feature enhancements.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer is required;
- Experience working within an agile delivery environment (Scrum);
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.