- Reporting Consultant
- 12 Months contract on a view to extend
- Daily rate: $850 – $950 (Inc. Super) per day
- Melbourne – Tier 1 Bank
We are looking for someone to join our team who:
- An unashamed data geek – you love wrangling data and turning it into decision making insight
- Has 3+ years\’ experience in data management, reporting, and analytics
- Enjoys variety in their every-day role and working in a fast-paced environment! No day is the same, and you bring and thrive on the excitement of constant improvement.
- Is a People Person. You will need to have good communication skills, the ability to engage with senior stakeholders and see every conversation as an opportunity to help someone.
- Be self-organized, promote a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity, innovation, continuous improvement and celebrates success
- Has a \’can-do\’ attitude and shows initiative.
- Management reporting and insight generation
- Data wrangling and management
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Ability to interpret data and identify trends
- Stakeholder management
- Risk identification and management
- Able to navigate a large, complex Organisation and build relationships
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau, or other modern business intelligence and reporting tools
- Experience with data wrangling and SQL is ideal
- Experience in learning and delivery activities
- Experience in supporting high profile mid to large scale projects
- Experience with risk management and escalation
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent OR
- Demonstrable experience and excellence in modern reporting and analytics.
- Helping improve program and management decision making through dramatic improvement in reporting operations, analytics, and insight delivery for CQIB and CLL
- Support Data & Insights to develop reporting platform and tools
- Development of weekly operational reporting for the program – including business dashboards, excel spreadsheets, and visual presentations of data for key stakeholders
- Drive standardization and consistency of reporting across the business
- Maintenance of key reports and distribution lists to ensure they remain relevant and accurate
- Ad-hoc analytics as requested, including analysis and interpretation
- Support the delivery of the CQiB FY22 Strategy
- Build strong, trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.