The suitable candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing ways of presenting the information contained in the knowledge graph via the web in order to meet the needs of the users. These presentations will include primarily-text views, time series visualisations, network graphs showing complex relationships, and – potentially – query generation interfaces and webservice endpoints.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement interactive interface(s) to work across devices and browsers.
Demonstrated competence with:
- Demonstrated experience with Drupal 8.x frontend systems, specifically templating, theming, Blocks and Views.
- Experience in UX design work and working with stake holders to meet their needs.
- Experience in delivering work using the service design and delivery process, and contributing to a positive work culture.
- Experience with the Semantic Web Stack (SPARQL, RDF, OWL, Graph databases).
- Experience developing for GovCMS.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
How to Apply :
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on (03) 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.