- Test Lead (Delivery / Release) – Release Management
- Docklands VIC – Large ASX listed organisation
- Permanent role – $95K (package)
TEST LEAD – DELIVERY / RELEASE
A leading organisation listed on the ASX has an opportunity for a Test Lead provide technical leadership for flow of work from multiple projects. This is a permanent position based out of a state of the art corporate office in Docklands VIC.
- Ensure the integrity of solution designs and testing plans to meet business objectives
- Drive option analysis and risk mitigation strategies to ensure the stability of release schedules and production environment
- Manage and participate in the prioritization and interdependencies of initiatives within a defined Release schedule
- Resolve solution integrity issues and risks associated to business initiatives and input into risk based test strategies including review test cases and ensure test coverage protects the integrity of the Release package
- Provide integrated governance over individual initiatives and release packages through effectively monitoring key dates, governance gates and by maintaining an understanding of IT initiatives
- Guiding the delivery through continuous integration and delivery, take ownership of run sheets
- Develop release process and plans, manage and execute releases across development, test, pre-production and production environments.
- Release Management experience for large national / global organisations
- Experience in Government organisations will be highly regarded
- Previous proven experience of environment management, release management and governance
- Agile methodology experience
- Prior experience in management of testers and leadership capabilities
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s) and/or industry certification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Andrea on 03 8506 6581. Applications close 31/07/2015.