- Permanent career opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Sydney preferred, will consider Brisbane and Melbourne
- Salary up to $160K (Inc. Super) / annum + Bonus + other perks!
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc.
- Collaborate with other client\’s technology leaders towards improving and fulfilling the client technical direction
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage application code and services for the production and pre-release environments
- Design, develop, review, implement and manage continuous integration, build management and deployment scripts, systems, and any code as required
- Participate in Agile software development, prototyping, and code review with international development teams to build mobile apps
- Understand the requirements of the customer or business and utilise this knowledge to develop applications that are consistent
- Monitor for and anticipates platform trends and upcoming critical changes
- Monitor client feedback for problems and proactively schedules resolutions where needed
- Work with delivery teams to achieve success through development using CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes, and tooling
- Provide robust coding practices and solid unit and component test coverage, and code debugging.
- Proven experience in native mobile application development
- Experience with React Native and its eco-system
- Exposure to Mobile Architectural patterns using MVVM, Clean Architecture
- Experienced with TDD/BDD development, UI Tests. API Testing: Mocks, Stubs, using Jest & JUnit or XCTest
- Strong knowledge and experience with SOLID principles
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with handling React Native app builds, using Metro
- Experience with handling Node package deployment to registries
- Native Android development (Android Studio/ SDK, Java, Kotlin) or iOS development (XCode, Objective-C, Swift)
- Able to work with diverse teams from development, testing, security (pinning and crypto), architecture, infrastructure to business and management
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 0480 081 934 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.