- Production Support
- Daily Rate Range: $800 – $850/Day
- 12 months with potential to extend.
- Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne
About the role:
The successful applicant is someone who wants to do technical analysis work, is pro-active in taking ownership of tasks and issues, and can communicate effectively with both technology and business teams. 1-2 years\’ experience is required with a willingness to learn and develop new technical skills.
- Fulfil a role in the support and maintenance of the client systems, including overnight support on rotational basis.
- Resolve and monitor support issues and problem records that arise as well as perform routine maintenance activities in conjunction with other client technology groups.
- Perform project activities as directed by the development lead.
- Work under guidance of the Stream Lead – Reporting and Front Office.
- Perform change management activities including approvals.
- Contribute to the development of systems documentation and provide system support by providing fail and fix application support.
- Involvement with other applications in the team, both from a development and issue resolution perspective.
- Microsoft SQL
- VB and VB Script
Exposure to the following will also be beneficial.
- Oracle PL/SQL
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.