- Quality Engineer – Automation, Selenium, Python/Java
- 6 Months contract opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Location: Melbourne or Sydney (Hybrid Model)
- Rate on offer upto $950/day incl super
- Developing automated testing applications.
- Creating Test Summary Reports (TSR) and other affiliated documentation.
- Working with business analysts to understand requirements and design test cases.
- Assisting production support team for testing, deployment.
- Environment (non-production) support.
- Working with testers in other teams to build effective end to end automated testing.
- API Testing
- Automation Testing
- (desirable) Jenkins, Pipeline Tools, AWS
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
If you are an Automation Tester with experience in Selenium, Python or Java, AWS & currently holds Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
For Search purposes – Quality Engineer, Automation Test Analyst, Automation Engineer, Senior Automation Analyst, Senior Quality Engineer, Test Engineer, Senior Test Engineer