- Flexible hours – 30-35 hours minimum per week
- 2-3 months initial contract with the view to extend
- Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only
- Contractor Rate: $60 – $65 per hour rate
- Location: Melbourne CBD or Malvern East
Our client, a start-up requires a Python Developer to join their project team. This exciting role will see you joining an innovative company with a dynamic culture as an energetic Python Developer.
- Programming in Python Language both back end and front end – min. 2-3 years\’ experience in commercial application.
- Preferably have some background in mathematics with a preference for statistics or optimisation.
- Working with back-end code developer in developing the interface – front end of the program. The back end has been completed.
- Working with Eclipse / Py Unit / Front Library / Process Model (Highly desirable)
If this sounds like you, then please send us your resume ASAP (in MS Word format) with a Cover Letter outlining your suitability to this role.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Do you have background in mathematics or statistics?
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years\’ experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
- What is your expected hourly rate?
Apply today by clicking on the \’Apply Now\’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 11740. For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546