- Project Support Officer/Administrator/Coordinator
- $400 per day – 9 month contract
- Parramatta NSW – Large government organisation
PROJECT SUPPORT OFFICER
This role will be working on coordinating 2 initiatives managed under the Project.
1: Wifi Rollout: This project will be rolling out WIFI to vehicles
2: AVL Project: The AVL project is to increase the use of AVL facilities across all agencies to reduce staff travel costs and increase efficiencies.
The candidate will need to assist the PM in setting the Project plan, selecting the successful implementation contractors and then be responsible for performing the coordination role in ensuring that the sites are upgraded in line with the project plan. They will need to ensure that the Police site is ready for the upgrade, the contractor is able to meet the timing and upgrade the site on the agreed day and ensure that the customer is satisfied with the result. Major skills are around Project, detailed coordination and the production of regular reports. This role reports directly to the Project Manager.
- Support the successful delivery of programs and projects as per the PMO Policies and Frameworks
- Effective facilitation, development and maintenance of program/project schedules, financial and monthly reporting
- Coordinating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Act as the central source of information for the program/project, responsible for setting meetings, minute-taking and agendas
- Coordinate resources, accommodation and logistics for the program/project
- Perform the Configuration Librarian activities in particular management and maintenance of program/project documents on both common drives and the program/project\’s Enterprise Project Management (EPM) workspace.
- Demonstrated ability in delivering program/project co-ordination/administration functions in medium to large organisations
- Demonstrated experience in managing financials and completing accurate status reporting against established KPIs throughout the program/project lifecycle;
- Certified in program/project management best practice methodologies, (preferably MSP/PRINCE2) with demonstrated skills and experience in using contemporary methodologies to support the delivery of customer focused ICT programs/projects
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Highly developed documentation, knowledge and information management skills; including the ability draft management product on behalf of the program/project as required.
Apply here or contact Andy on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 03/09/2015