- Project Support Officer – Government organisation
- Hurstville NSW location – Long term contract
- $400 per day – MSP / PRINCE2
The Project Support Officer is responsible for delivering and providing co-ordination, administration and support activities to the project team throughout the project life cycle.
This position reports directly to the Project Manager with functional reporting to the PMO.
The purpose of the project is to replace the existing legacy systems with a new hybrid solution incorporating an in-house bespoke system and the utilisation of new functionality for online forms.
- Support the successful delivery of programs and projects as per the PMO Policies and Frameworks through effective facilitation, development and maintenance of project schedules, financial and monthly reporting
- Coordinating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Act as the central source of information for the project, responsible for setting meetings, minute-taking and agendas
- Coordinate resources, accommodation and logistics for the project
- Perform the Configuration Librarian activities in particular management and maintenance of project documents on both common drives and the project\’s Enterprise Project Management (EPM) workspace
- Management and delivery of major products in accordance with the organisations\’ methodologies and protocols when required as requested by the Project Manager and/or PMO
- Complete all administrative functions / processes for the project on behalf of the project team
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager and/or PMO related to supporting the Project.
- Experience in delivering program / project co-ordination / administration functions in medium to large organisations
- Experience in managing financials and completing accurate status reporting against established KPIs throughout the program/project lifecycle
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Certified in program / project management best practice methodologies (preferably MSP / PRINCE2) and relevant tertiary qualification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 29/06/2015.