- Port Macquarie – great holiday destination.
- 12 months contract starting mid January 2017.
- Excellent working environment & challenging project.
Are you an experienced Project Manager who has worked on Workforce Management implementation? Do you have experience with SaaS, I-Devices and managed implementation of the integration for field-based workforce management systems?
If you answered yes to the above and would like to join an exciting project, please read on as we would love to hear from you.
My client, located in Port Macquarie going through major transformation of their IT. That initiative will modernise application & infrastructure space bringing the environment to hyper cloud based one.
Reporting to Technology Transformation Manager, Networks & Systems this role will allow my client to successfully deliver Workforce Management solution across their organisation.
This is an opportunity to secure 12 months\’ contract role (starting mid-January 2017) with possibility of extensions in Port Macquarie (httpsss://www.portmacquarieinfo.com.au/see-do) and to make an impact on the critical part of overall IT Transformation project.
During this assignment you will:
Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within time frame, scope, quality and budget expectations through scheduling and managing project resources, preparing and managing project resource budgets.
Be accountable for project monitoring and reporting (include scope, risk, exception, schedule, team, stakeholder and benefits management) to the Project Sponsor and Program Management Office.
Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of project requirements and level of satisfaction with progress/performance including reporting, implementation and coordination of finished product.
Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project.
You will bring to the project:
- Extensive experience implementing and integrating field-based workforce management systems (must have managed at least 2 mobile workforce management system implementations).
- Experience in deploying mobile applications (especially for in-field tasks).
- Excellent understanding of managing integration and interfacing to multiple applications.
- Experienced in implementing SaaS solutions.
- Previous experience with managing complex projects in the Utilities Industry
- Previous experience working with Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) systems as well as managing projects with high OCM component.
- Experience and skill in the application of the relevant project management qualifications.
- Experience and skill in leading and managing blended project teams (internal/external resources, technology/business resources).
- Experience managing geographically spread teams.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively establish and manage stakeholder relationships to achieve project deliverables.
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage and schedule workloads and deliver outcomes to meet business and project objectives.
- Experience and skill in operating project management system programs relevant for the role.
Please apply using the link below or call Stan on 03 8506 6578 or
Connect on LinkedIn – httpssss://www.linkedin.com/in/stanfridlind ref: 12467
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: