- Experienced Project Manager paying excellent $$$
- Brisbane Location,Contract role – Looking for Immediate start
- PM with good experience in the utilities sector
Adaps are seeking to engage a Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract in Brisbane
- Project Manager with strong knowledge on utilities field devices installation
- Strong understanding of and consultation into utility organisations (Metering, Call Centre, Applications, Engineering etc)
- Overall 10+ years IT experience.
- Sound knowledge on utility field device installation is a must
- Good experience in GIS (ESRI preferred), Data points
- Liaise with internal and external stake holders
- Document all procedures, schedules, requirements and technology
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: httpssss://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: httpsss://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au
- Twitter: @AdapsJobs