- Melbourne CBD Location
- Previous consultancy, managed services or software solutions experience a must!
- Permanent opportunity
Our client a software solutions provider in Melbourne CBD is seeking a Senior Project Manager on a permanent basis. The role is at a senior level (likely 8+ years\’ experience).
You must be a professional project manager with experience in technology, systems and software application integration.
Your experience as a Project Manager in the local market will cover the following:
You have a proven track record in the Australian market to deliver tailor-made software solution/ integration projects that exceed customer expectations. You are self-motivated, self-reliant and are able to work autonomously in what can be a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
To be considered for a position, you must:
- Have a proven track record as a Project Manager within a Software solutions/ integration, Managed services or a Consultancy environment
- Prior experience in working with or on large technology projects
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Project Management methodologies
- Have Tertiary Qualifications (Prince 2/ ITIL/ PMBOK etc.) combined with proven delivery experience
Key Competencies, Skills & Experience:
- Drive & manage the delivery of projects in the prescribed time, budget and quality standards
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Manage internal and external (vendors) stakeholders
- Development of project plans including scheduling, goals and measures
- Experience working with project management reporting tools
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite of tools, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
- Demonstrated commitment to learning, developing skills and sharing knowledge/information
My client offers a unique environment where you will have opportunities that many others rarely come across. If this sounds like the type of role and environment you have been looking for, we would like to hear from you today!