- CBD Location
- Permanent Opportunity
- .NET Development background A MUST!
Our client, is looking to expand their Software Solutions division and requires a Senior Project Manager with 7+ years\’ experience. You must have a strong background of Microsoft .NET technologies as well as experience building detailed project plans using Prince2 or Agile methodology for bespoke software.
You will have a proven track record in the Australian market to deliver tailor-made software solution/ integration projects that exceed your external customers expectations. You are self-motivated, self-reliant and are able to work autonomously in what can be a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
Key Competencies, Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years\’ experience with SDLC (Waterfall, Scrum etc.)
- Tertiary Qualifications and Certifications (PRINCE2/ PMBOK/ PMI/ PMP/ CSM etc.)
- Previous client facing experience on large scale projects
- Proficient across the Microsoft .NET Stack (.NET, C#, HTML, CSS etc.)
- Previous experience building bespoke software as a solution
- Experience working with project management reporting tools
- Drive & manage the delivery of projects in the prescribed time, budget and quality standards
- Manage internal and external vendors/ stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Our client offers a unique environment that will provide a rare opportunity with huge growth potential.
If this sounds like the type of role and environment you have been looking for please apply now by sending your CV/ Cover letter in word format below.