- Melbourne CBD Location
- Permanent Opportunity
- Previous Software Solutions/ .NET Development experience a must!
Our client, a Software Solutions Start-up in Melbourne CBD, is seeking a permanent Senior Project Manager with 8+ years\’ experience. You must have a strong background of Microsoft .NET technologies as well as experience building detailed project plans using Prince2 or Agile methodology.
You will have a proven track record in the Australian market to deliver tailor-made software solution/ integration projects that exceed customer expectations. You are self-motivated, self-reliant and are able to work autonomously in what can be a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
To be considered for a position, you must:
- Have a proven track record as a Project Manager with a previous .NET Software development background (Start-up experience preferred)
- Prior experience working with or on large technology projects
- Previous experience in a team environment building software as a solution from scratch, including knowledge and expertise integrating these solutions in a large, diverse client environment
- Tertiary Qualifications (Prince 2/ ITIL/ PMBOK etc.) combined with proven delivery experience
Key Competencies, Skills & Experience:
- Drive & manage the delivery of projects in the prescribed time, budget and quality standards
- Proficient across the Microsoft .NET Stack, preferably including a development background with coding in .NET, C#, HTML, CSS etc.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Manage internal and external vendors/ stakeholders
- Development of project plans including scheduling, goals and measures
- Experience working with project management reporting tools
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite of tools, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
- Demonstrated commitment to learning, developing skills and sharing knowledge/ information
Our client offers a unique environment that will provide a rare opportunity with huge growth potential. If this sounds like the type of role and environment you have been looking for please apply now by sending your CV/ Cover letter in word format below.