- Project Manager / Scrum Master
- 12 Months Contract (with a view to extension) – Large Sports Organisation
- Melbourne – (Hybrid Model, it is mandatory for all employees to be present in the office on Mondays and Thursdays)
- Rate on offer up to $1100 per day (Inc sup)
- Flexible working practices, free car parking & many more
- Responsible for overseeing the development and delivery of the system. You will work closely with stakeholders to define high-level system requirements, manage the project scope, and ensure successful delivery within agreed-upon timelines and budget constraints.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Project Manager to lead the development and implementation of our System. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for defining high-level system requirements, managing stakeholders, and ensuring successful delivery within the defined scope. This role requires a mix of delivery expertise in both digital technology and business processes. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Agile methodologies, with experience in managing agile ceremonies, sprints, and vendor relationships.
- Requirements Definition: Work closely with stakeholders, including business units and technical teams, to understand and define high-level system requirements for the System.
- Scope Management: Ensure the project scope is well-defined, agreed upon, and documented. Proactively manage scope changes, addressing any potential impacts on budget and timeline.
- Stakeholder Management: Engage and communicate effectively with all project stakeholders, including executives, project team members, end-users, and vendors, to maintain alignment and ensure their expectations are met.
- Agile Methodology: Apply Agile principles and practices to drive the project’s success. Facilitate agile ceremonies such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Sprint Management: Coordinate and monitor project activities throughout each sprint, ensuring tasks are completed on time, addressing any roadblocks, and maintaining progress towards project milestones.
- Vendor Management: Collaborate with third-party vendors to ensure deliverables meet quality standards, contractual obligations, and project timelines. Effectively manage vendor relationships to drive successful outcomes.
- Risk Management: Identify potential project risks and develop mitigation strategies. Proactively communicate risks and their impact to stakeholders, while taking necessary actions to avoid or minimize their impact on the project.
- Budget and Resource Management: Work closely with finance and resource allocation teams to ensure the project is appropriately funded and resourced throughout its lifecycle.
- Quality Assurance: Implement quality assurance processes to ensure the delivered product meets the defined requirements and is of high quality.
- Reporting and Documentation: Prepare regular status reports, project documentation, and presentations for various stakeholders, keeping them informed about the project’s progress.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Business Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager, preferably in delivering complex projects involving digital technology and business processes.
- Strong expertise in Agile methodologies, including Scrum management and sprint delivery.
- Experience in defining high-level system requirements and managing project scope.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Strong vendor management skills, including contract negotiation and oversight.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and manage project risks effectively.
- Proficient in project management tools and software.
- PMP, ScrumMaster, or other relevant certifications would be a plus.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky Marsh – 0480 024 289 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.