- Previous experience overseeing Mobility solutions
- Must have EMM tool experience
- Previous Utility or Telco experience highly regarded
Our client is seeking a dedicated project manager who can manage the RFT process and deliver the project. This will be done with support from a Mobility solutions architect to drive an outcome from the Strategy & Architecture team regarding the following:
- Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP) – A suite of products and services that enable development of mobile applications.
- Enterprise Mobility Management tool (EMM).
- Mobility operating systems – confirm which operating systems are to be supported by SPSGAA. e.g. IOS, Android and Windows.
- Identity and Access Management integration with EMM.
- Mobile document management tool.
- Infrastructure will be fairly broad and dependent on the flight projects.
- Previous PM experience across Mobility solutions
- Developing, monitoring and implementing plans for delivering projects within budget and in line with client expectations
- Develop and execute best practice project management processes including; scheduling, resource planning, risk management, cost and budget management and quality assurance
- You will demonstrate resourcefulness at all times and collaborate with other members of the professional services team to ensure our clients\’ customisation and expectations are continually met and exceeded
- You will become a SME on product solutions with a strong drive to ensure quality of project delivery
You will be an agile Project Manager who has an understanding of end-to-end mobility solutions, ideally within the Utility or Telco sector. With Mobility solutions allowing quicker response times, our client is hoping to improve productivity and employee efficiency through accelerated responsiveness and accuracy. Moreover, they look to improve the quality and availability of information throughout the enterprise.
This position will suit an individual with a technical background and who has recently worked on a mobility solution. Ideally you will have previous experience within the Utility or Telco sector.
Apply today by forwarding your Word formatted CV. For enquiries, please contact Cass Drum on (03) 8506 6578 quoting reference #12168.