- Looking to have a March start
- Initial 9 month contract w/ extensions
- Previous experience in the mining/ industrial industry highly desirable!
Our client, a prominent organisation located in the Melbourne CBD, is looking for an IT Operational Project Manager to join them for an initial 9-month contract. The successful candidate will have proven experience with leading the delivery of Systems Integration Projects as well as the delivery of integrated off the shelf (COTS) applications. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have experience working and excelling within a Tier 1 consulting and system integration organisation.
- Certified PMP or PRINCE considered mandatory
- Degree qualified
Key requirements of the role
- Previous experience within a mining/ industrial environment highly desirable
- Ability to develop and maintain a detailed, clear and accurate schedule, cost and resource plan of all inflight and upcoming works within the Program
- Highly diligent and focussed approach to all aspects of scope, cost & schedule control across the Program
- Excellent Program-level reporting skills
- Proven ability to maintain a strong focus on scope, schedule, cost and quality baselines across simultaneous Projects
- Willingness to work within the framework of the prescribed project delivery methodology
- Advanced interpersonal skills – providing leadership, mentoring, motivation, constructive feedback, support and encouragement to others
- Proven capacity to multi-task, prioritise and work comfortably with ambiguity
- Melbourne based role with overseas travel likely (reasonable to assume working remotely for up to 2-3 weeks every 2 months)