- Duration: 8 months with a view to extend for 24 months
Business project manager with experience in all aspects of complex business change implementations.
The purpose of this role is to deliver several business changes projects within Operations. The role will be working with relevant managers and subject matter experts to implement new processes and systems in the Division. The role will also work with members of the IT project team to manage the implementation of the system/s that will enable business changes.
Reporting to the Program Manager, this role will work with the business stakeholders, SMEs, and IT project resources to undertake the following activities:
- Plan, lead, and report on projects.
- Lead and support project resources.
- Manage project risks and resolve issues.
- Establish and maintain a sound working relationship with AMSA stakeholders.
- Guide the organizational change including clear and consistent communication, active engagement practices and celebrating and advertising success.
The candidate should have:
- Minimum 5-8 years\’ experience delivering complex business, IT, and change projects within federal government programs, with an emphasis on delivering successful business outcomes.
- Proven track record in project management, delivery, and benefits realization skills.
- Experience in managing teams to achieve business outcomes.
- Highly developed communication and stakeholder engagement skills, including interpersonal relationship building.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering customer focused experiences.
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving, critical thinking and influencing change
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Molly on 03 8804 5882 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.